Things to do in Hertfordshire
Visiting Hertfordshire or North London? The Royal Chace Hotel is close to many local attractions.
Ideally located in Enfield, our beautiful 4-star hotel provides easy access to London's West End - by car, directly by train or by tube on the Piccadilly Line, taking only 40 mins from Cockfosters to Covent Garden.
Go Ape, the UK's No.1 Forest Adventure at Trent Park, is also just 4 miles down the road. Take to the trees and speed down zip slides, climb rope bridges, and swing across Tarzan swings and crossings; all set high above the forest floor.
The nearby Ashridge Estate offers 4,000 acres of rolling countryside and ancient woodlands to explore, and Lee Valley Park is also close by. Excellent for bird-watching, the park if full of lakes and green open spaces.
Other things to do and see:
- Capel Manor Gardens (4 miles)
- Waltham Abbey Church and whitewater rafting (7 miles)
- Royal Gunpowder Mills (7 miles)
- Tottenham Hotspur Football Ground (8 miles)
- Alexandra Palace (9 miles)
- Hatfield House - Queen Elizabeth I's childhood home (9 miles)
- Ware Shell Grotto (14 miles)
- Hertford Castle (14 miles)
- Luton Airport (26 miles)
- Stansted Airport (33 miles)
- Heathrow Airport (36 miles)